Thursday, September 24, 2015

Autumn Zindy Tutorial - PTU

Autumn Zindy Tutorial



Supplies Needed
Autumn Fairy Kit - Toxic Desirez
Zindy Tube 
Mask 93- Rachel Designs 


1. Open paper 10 and Frame 1 from the kit, resize frame by 65% copy paper and paste as new layer and move layer below the frame and select your eraser tool and remove all paper thats outside of the frame.

2.Now select the tube you like to use with this tutorial copy and paste as new layer and center the tube in center of the frame. Open paper 9 copy and paste as new layer and move layer down to bottom then go to add your mask I am using one from RD_Maskset93_Mask3, then merge group and make it center behind your background.

3.Open Flower 1 and resize by 30% copy and paste as new layer and place at bottom on the corner of your frame. Open flower 2 and resize by 40% copy and paste and place down under the flower 1 and duplicate and place one on each side of flower1. 

4.Open the pinecones and resize by 30% copy and paste as new layer and place in front of the flower1 on the frame, add a drop shadow setting you like for it. Open leaves copy and paste as new layer resize by 70% and center it on your tag!

5.Open leaf pile and copy and paste as new layer and resize by 70% and move layer down below the flowers on the bottom of the frame, add a drop shadow to it the sttings you like. Open pumpkin and resize by 30 copy and paste as new layer and place on side of frame under the flower 2 top.


6.Open butterfly and resize by 30% copy and paste as new layer and place on the flower 2 and rotate to the right by 15. Add a drop shadow. Open sparkles and copy and paste as new layer on tag and move to where you like on the tag! Add correct copyright info and your done!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

★Blinkie★

 photo SD_TagsNTutorialsbyCrystal-vi_zps15914f44.gif

My Memories Software



★ Code to use Is: STMMMS59545 ★